Contract Commencing 1st April, 2015 - 31st March, 2016
Applicable to all Regions
All amounts quoted are in US Dollars and
*Exclusive of government VAT 15%
*Exclusive of government STT 5%
If any government taxes are raised, the resort res
Island Charter Rates: All Inclusive of meals and beverages including alcohol
US$ 2,080.00* (incl taxes US$2,496.00*) per night for first 2 people
US$ 2,008.50* (incl taxes US$2,410.20*) per night per person for persons 3 and 4
US $1,936.40* (incl taxes US$2,323.68*) per night per person for persons 5 and 6
- Child Policy: Children under 5 accepted upon conditions
- Children aged 0 12 mths US$30.00* (rack US$36*) per night per child
- Children aged 12 mths 4 years US$195.00* (rack US$234*) per night per child
- Children aged 5 years 9 years US$365.00* (rack US$438*) per night per child
- Children aged 10 years 16 years US$480.00* (rack US$576*) per night per child
Early Check in (from 8am) and Late Check out (by 7pm) available, each at half of applicable daily rate. (Provided time is available and not already reserved.)
Minimum Stay: THREE (3) nights
- Your own private island no other guests, visitors or day trippers
- Check in at 3pm, check out by 11am.
- Luxury accommodation in a Private Villa with 3 luxury Suites, spacious Lounge with TV, CD player & library, DVD, Library of over 200 titles, and Book Library.
- Your own staff of 9, including 2 Gourmet Chefs, Hostess, Housekeeper and Boat Captain
- All beverages including alcohol the best of Australian and New Zealand wines and French Champagne.
- Complimentary Wadigi Island Sulu for each guest
- Snorkelling around Wadigi Reefs, Honeymoon Reef, Sunflower Reef.
- Stand up Paddle Boards
- Village Visit to Shell Village on Malolo Island
- Use of long boat with captain in the local area between 8.30am and 4.30pm to go island hopping visit local resorts eg. Castaway Island Resort, Malolo Island Resort, Walu Beach Island Resort, Musket Cove, Plantation Island Resort. Go Handline fishing around the local reefs etc.
Transfers: Round trip per person. (Prices available at time of booking due to frequent changes)
- Helicopter from Nadi Airport or Denarau to Wadigi Island
- minimum 2 persons, luggage limit of 15kg per person
- Seaplane from Nadi Airport to Wadigi, luggage limit of 20kg p.p.
- Tiger IV Catamaran passenger ferry Denarau Marina to Wadigi return.
- 24 hr Water Taxi up to 8 pax - Denarau Marina to Wadigi one way or return no luggage limit
- Massage & Spa Treatments
- Scuba Diving
- Sport Fishing
- Trip to Monuriki Island where Tom Hanks’s film “Castaway” was filmed.
- Surfing close to Tavarua (Cloudbreak) subject to space availability, at “Wilkes: or around Namotu Island at “Swimming Pools” or “Desperation”.
** Payment Policy: **
All monies to be in US$ (if conversion required it must be at ANZ Fiji Buy-Telegraphic Transfer Rates www.anz.com/Fiji/ at the time of transfer) and deposited by Telegraphic Transfer to our account in Fiji : Wadigi Island Villa Ltd: US Swift Code: ANZBFJFX . Payment will also be accepted by credit card.
First night deposit (non-refundable) due within 7 days of booking.A Balance strictly 45 days prior to arrival.A booking is not recognized nor the space reserved, unless a deposit is received.48 hour option may be taken on requested dates prior to placing a booking.
- 45 days or more than 21 days notice of cancellation 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 21 days notice 100% cancellation fee
- No shows or days not used resulting from late arrival or premature departure no refund given.
- All bookings must be paid in full strictly 45 days prior to guests arrival date.
Wadigi Island will not accept any responsibility for any persons loss or damage to personal equipment or property while staying on the island or during participation in any activity. Wadigi Island will not accept responsibility for any injuries which occur while staying on the island or during participation in any activities. Wadigi Island will not accept any responsibility for additional expense or inconvenience due to delays which maybe caused directly or indirectly by events within or outside their control. Wadigi Island will not be held liable for any failure to carry out arrangements agreed to for clients, if such failure is due to fire or other casualties, acts of God, National Emergencies, strikes or shortage of labor or materials or any other causes beyond it's control. We strongly advise that all persons purchase travel insurance prior to traveling. Wadigi Island's sole and exclusive liability shall be the refund of monies for unutilized services.
Jim and Tracey Johnston